[Merged]Regular polygons

Merged, abandoned or rejected pull requests are moved here to clear the main Pull Requests forum.
DevJohan

Re: [Merged]Regular polygons

Post by DevJohan »

I think I've fixed the problems now. Did a clean build and It seems to work. I have not added the Regular polygon to the ProfileLib Menu because that would require some sort of dialog to choose the number of sides. Perhaps all the Regular polygon buttons should only be in the ProfileLib menu, but then It would be preferable if they were interactive once chosen unlike the hexagon script.
saso
Veteran

Post by saso »

Just a side note... I have asked for possible usefulness of https://travis-ci.org/ for the FreeCAD project in another topic, at that time I was thinking about it more as a possible first step to have automated nightly builds, but at this site http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/trav ... -net-34771 there is also a description of it for automating and helping when merging to the master
jmaustpc
Veteran

Post by jmaustpc »

DevJohan wrote:I have not added the Regular polygon to the ProfileLib Menu because that would require some sort of dialog to choose the number of sides. Perhaps all the Regular polygon buttons should only be in the ProfileLib menu, but then It would be preferable if they were interactive once chosen unlike the hexagon script.
Hi Johan
If you move these to the Profile menu then you will presumably want profile icons matching the profile style icon for the current Hexagon. You obviously did a good job of the last icons so can no doubt do it yourself, but if you would like me to I will make them for you if it saves you time. :)

Anyway if you want me to, just post a note and I will do them for you. :)

Jim
wmayer
Founder

Post by wmayer »

Thanks again Johan for your great work. Everything works well and now it's also pretty fast.
jmaustpc
Veteran

Post by jmaustpc »

wmayer wrote:Thanks again Johan for your great work. Everything works well and now it's also pretty fast.
You right about that Werner!

Johan, this added functionality is great! :)
DevJohan

Post by DevJohan »

Thanks guys!

I don't think I will change anything more regarding this feature without more input. But if you want me to change anything just let me know and I'll do it :).