I am working on a larger assembly. I added something to a subassembly, and updated the main assembly.
Then instead of updating the part the whole updated part was added at a random location instead.
This happened while using the Assembly 2 module.
This is the first project I am working on in FreeCad, had previous used SolidWorks.
I tried searching the Forums but could not find a similar problem.
OS: Windows 10
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.16.6712 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 2.7.8
Qt version: 4.8.7
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 6.8.0.oce-0.17