The "missing" possibility to create (parts of¹, in) more than one Body from a single sketch?
(numerous postings over the last year, from my googling)
Preferably make it behave similar to hard links in the ext filesystem,
- any(?) number of links possible,
- any changes in content apply to the single instance,
- file (=Sketch) remains until last instance (link) is deleted.
Alternatively: copies are read only / reference mode use only?
¹) is there a list of explanations of concepts and/or terms (word!) used in FreeCAD somewhere on this site?
Last edited by Hannu
on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Hannu - some knowledge in many fields ...
- computers, software, electronics, color correct photography,
- mechanics, 3D-printing, lathe, mill, weld -work,
- ISO9000, Deviations & Corrective actions, and a lot more...