I tried the 0.18 version with my file.
FreeCAD crashed completely (segfault) when I tried to recompute the whole file to see the problems in the log.
So I told me, I really have to remove the error in my file, whose the "the redundant constraints" and the "cyclic dependency detected".
- Almost like chrisb recommend, I copied the main group of sketches ("Esquisses hors extérieurs") of my file into a new file to see what's happens.
- I've been surprised to find some 3D object in my copy (such as wall): I cogitated my file to be based on sketches, without link to 3D object, but in fact it wasn't true!
- After this, I just tried to delete the 3D objects I didn't want to be linked in my sketches. FreeCAD told me the name of the sketches linked to these objects before deletion.
- Then I modified my sketches to use only external geometry from other sketches.
I also deleted some redundant constraints easy to find. I still have 2, but it works pretty fine and I've no more time to spend on this currently.
For the new readers, read my previous post : to accelerate FreeCAD with cyclic dependency, I deleted the techdraw objects I had in my file.