I want to report here a bug that has been discussed in the Italian subforum in this thread but I hope to find a highest audience here to confirm and identify.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a blank new model and select Part WB
- Add a torus then a cone (default settings)
- Select the torus in the tree view and open its Placement dialog
- In the Rotation group, choose "Euler angles" type then set Pitch=90° and Roll=90° and validate with OK
- Immediately reopen the Placement dialog => Roll angle is back to 0° while no change has been done (and no change is displayed)
Notice that I could reproduce this bug with 0.18.2 version on Windows but can't reproduce with both 0.18 & 0.19 on Kubuntu... Other users reproduced with both 0.18 & 0.19 but only on Windows (cf. original thread).
Thanks for confirming (do not forget to add your FC info as it seems to play a role)
In case you're interested in following this thread