Hello, I'm making some tests with the module sheet metal.
I made a simple bend with this parameters:
- sheet metal thickness= 1mm
- internal bend radius= 1mm
- bend configuration: 90° bend with Kfactor=0,5
other dimension are summarized on picture and FC file attached.
When I use the unfold command, I obtain a sheet metal long 198,356mm but, making some math calculation, the lenght should be equal to:
where L1 and L2 are the lenght of the straight plates, T=thikness, Kf=neutral factor, pi=3,14...
I don't understand where is the error.
Is there any configuration that I have to tune?
Attachments: FC file, picture with dimensions.
- bend test.FCStd
- (15.74 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
- bend dimensions.png (5.89 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Last edited by Fra88
on Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.