helix, pad, boolean, bolt

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
sasalmin

Re: helix, pad, boolean, bolt

Post by sasalmin »

I like this page where people can ask about Freecad and for help when using Freecad. This picture might be ridiculous looking in some people's opinion if they can do really much with Freecad, and it's understandable, that they might see different things than beginners see about creations that beginners' create. However, I am rehearsing and there are now no reasons to hurry with my rehearsing. Actually, as the most important thing I would say, that for example some of my friends and acquaintances are so interested now to see what I can create with this, if they haven't used Freecad at all. I used with this (in addition to what I have already mentioned about filled shape and so on) merge project and the alignment tool, and moved part/parts also after alignment, but I used free drag and I didn't use exact coordinates. I can use them, but I didn't calculate how to get one part in the middle of other part. And I am not sure how to affect merge project's place where other part will appear. Many times it have appeared some place than other part is located. You use Python commands to somehow easier move parts? I have REALLY much to learn about Freecad. Image

Some of the times when I used word plane there could be maybe word face.