A continuing issue that has been around for me for a while. The message "File was not written with this version of the topology" is reported in many of my files and I've been ignoring it. Have created a bare-bones file attached below which shows the error.
1. Open FC. (currently 0.19-19518 GUI on Linux Mint 19.3 right up to date. Opens to Arch WB).
2. Create a new file, name it, save and close it.
3. Re-open file - no issues.
4. Change to Part WB.
5. Create a body (body is created with an origin, appears in model tree - all OK)
6. Save file and close it.
7. Re-open file - "File was not written with this version of the topology" issue appears in report view.
Others have long reported this fault, over many FC releases. I have been unable to ascertain if there is a definitive resolution, most seem to ignore the message. No obvious cause is logged (other than the message as above) if started in a terminal with logging enabled.
Is there any resolution or definitive explanation to this message / issue?
OS: Linux Mint 19.3 (X-Cinnamon/cinnamon2d)
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.19518 (Git) AppImage
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.8.1
Qt version: 5.12.5
Coin version: 4.0.0
OCC version: 7.4.0
Locale: English/New Zealand (en_NZ)