- open the file
- edit Sketch
- delete equality constraint 23 - undo
After that undo a tangency at the end of the left outer arm is no longer tangent: Recomputing the whole document doesn't help
Firstly, I could not reproduce the initial Undo bug with either of the two builds below, I also carried out the Validate Sketch afterwards to ensure any errors weren't being 'hidden' and it passed.chrisb wrote: ↑Sat May 16, 2020 10:40 pmI detected more weird things:
- If I select the faulty tangency constraint no constraint is selected in the constraints list
- if I select the faulty tangency constraint and show the corresponding elements only the point is shown
- if I select the arc above the faulty tangency and show the corresponding constraints, then the tangency is selected
In the list of the constraints there is no tangency selected, but an additional coincidence55 instead
- (weirdest:) There is an equality constraint 51 and an equality consrtaint 48 with an expression
- The previously present expressions are lost
I get Constraints 21, 22, 40 selected. Constraint 22 is the tangency. I do not get coincidence55 selected.
I only see expressions in datum angle constraints.