DraftWB, Array operator, when "Link Array" option checked off, error appear on viewport.
1. Startup FreeCAD, switch to DraftWB
2. Draw a circle
3. invoke "Array" operator
4. Task panel of "Array", check off "Link Array", OK
5. Observe on viewport, strange points appear and placement of array instance is wrong.
Strange points seems center of circles, the only vertex of circle. So, the issue means vertices and edges are separated after non-link Array.
In case of "Link array" checked on, the result looks right in viewport. Then after Downgrade, same result (as Reproduce step 5) happens.
Recompute, restart FC, restart PC, reset "user.cfg" donn't help in both cases.
Code: Select all
OS: Windows 10 (10.0) Word size of OS: 64-bit Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit Version: 0.19.21329 (Git) Build type: Release Branch: master Hash: 2330eef823b32ac412d839031cc174353a76b013 Python version: 3.8.2 Qt version: 5.12.5 Coin version: 4.0.0 OCC version: 7.4.0 Locale: Chinese/China (zh_CN)
Summary on 2020-06-28.
Conditions of this bug:
1. OCCT 7.4 (not 7.3)
2. Link array = False (not True)
3. Make face = False (not True)
4. FreeCAD 0.19 (not 0.18)