account retrieval

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Dr_Froggy_rD2

account retrieval

Post by Dr_Froggy_rD2 »

Dear Chrisb,
how to retrieve my account in the case I mentionned earlier:
A Problem occured during change of email account.
this is my specific problem, I can write this in french too if you want as I was speaking recurently with mario 52 in the course of september...he can confirm that. folllowed by the pulication here of a macro inspired y the work of david martinez guitar workbench...he can also confirm I was in touch with him per mail. this is very specific information easy to geta feedback from both freecad user!
sowhat do I have to mention to be taken as a non spamming person?..I have no problem except the non access to my former account. which is quite annoying and specific.. you do not think?
uwestoehr
Veteran

Re: account retrieval

Post by uwestoehr »

Dr_Froggy_rD2 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:14 pm Dear Chrisb,
how to retrieve my account in the case I mentionned earlier:
A Problem occured during change of email account.
this is my specific problem, I can write this in french too if you want as I was speaking recurently with mario 52 in the course of september...he can confirm that. folllowed by the pulication here of a macro inspired y the work of david martinez guitar workbench...he can also confirm I was in touch with him per mail. this is very specific information easy to geta feedback from both freecad user!
sowhat do I have to mention to be taken as a non spamming person?..I have no problem except the non access to my former account. which is quite annoying and specific.. you do not think?
You must cite Chris to assure he gets your message. Doing it now:
chrisb wrote: .
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Thanks for knocking. I had PMed the user and he should be ok again
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
wmayer
Founder

Post by wmayer »

chrisb wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:40 pm Thanks for knocking. I had PMed the user and he should be ok again
I got two PMs from Dr_Froggy_rD2 and for some reason his original account Dr_Froggy_rD is inactive again. Any idea what happened?
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

wmayer wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:45 pmAny idea what happened?
Sorry, I have no idea. I had no contact to him nor have I changed any settings.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.