Set default colors for spreadsheet?

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Lupin

Set default colors for spreadsheet?

Post by Lupin »

I am using the behave-dark theme stylesheet. This makes the cells in the spreadsheet workbench have a dark background (which is what I want of course), but the text stays black and is hardly readable. I have to change the properties of the cells to have white text myself. But then there's another problem, because cells that have an alias set get a light-yellow background, making bright text unreadable. In the end that results in having to set the text and background color for all cells. Not that this is hard, I mark all cells on screen and set the colors once. But it somewhat defeats the purpose of a theme and if someone else opens the document, it will be a "dark themed" spreadsheet no matter what stylesheet they use.

I could not find any color option in the preferences that influences the default spreadsheet colors. Is there a way to change the default?
Btw. the default background color for cells shows as set to "white" even in the dark theme, but it is apparently not applied. Changing it to another color and back to white will give them white background though.
TheMarkster
Veteran

Re: Set default colors for spreadsheet?

Post by TheMarkster »

These are currently hard-coded.