looking for professional lidar user

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
GumbleTea

looking for professional lidar user

Post by GumbleTea »

Hello, everybody. I understand, that chances are small, but I'm looking for a person who can use this lidar and has architecture skills as the job will be to 3d scan old buildings and create in CAD project for renovation. The location is Tallin, Estonia. Or a tutor who can teach our emploees to use this lidar.

If you have contacts of such people in Estonia (ore someone who can move to estonia, I would be grateful if you sent me a private message.
anna

Re: looking for professional lidar user

Post by anna »

GumbleTea wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:08 am Hello, everybody. I understand, that chances are small, but I'm looking for a person who can use this lidar and has architecture skills as the job will be to 3d scan old buildings and create in CAD project for renovation. The location is Tallin, Estonia. Or a tutor who can teach our emploees to use this lidar.

If you have contacts of such people in Estonia (ore someone who can move to estonia, I would be grateful if you sent me a private message.
Hello,

Greetings!

It would be a pleasure for me to assist you with your requirement.

Sent you PM.

Looking for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Anna