Experienced FreeCAD developers needed

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
stevenpan2019

Experienced FreeCAD developers needed

Post by stevenpan2019 »

We are looking for experienced FreeCAD developers for developing BIM modeling platform based on FreeCAD. You can work from home and you can work full time or part time. Good paid.

Please contact me

Thanks
Last edited by jmaustpc on Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email address, if you want to contact this person, post to this forum or send a PM
jmaustpc
Veteran

Re: Experienced FreeCAD developers needed

Post by jmaustpc »

I removed your email address, don't post email addresses in plain text, spammers are enough of a pain, we don't want to make it any easier for them.

This post above may or may not be a scam, as with any post in this forum, be careful. The FreeCAD team knows nothing about anyone behind most posts in this forum, we have no vetting process or ability to protect you.

Only post to this forum or send a PM (private message), that way you do not give out your email address and we can ban a user who turns out to be a problem.

Always be careful and suspicious, do not give out private information to someone just because they claim to have a job to offer you. It could very easily be a scam/identity theft etc.
anna

Post by anna »

stevenpan2019 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:16 am We are looking for experienced FreeCAD developers for developing BIM modeling platform based on FreeCAD. You can work from home and you can work full time or part time. Good paid.

Please contact me

Thanks
Hello Steven,
I can assist you. Please check your PM.
Anna J
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

anna wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:50 am I can assist you.
Anna J
Hi Anna,
I see you frequently posting to this sub-forum and offer help. Since you never asked any question in the whole FreeCAD forum, allow me to do so. Most of the time we forum regulars try to teach people how to use FreeCAD, so I am curious where and how you collected your FreeCAD knowledge. Perhaps we could learn from your learning process too.

Besides, as you apparently have good FreeCAD knowledge, you are very welcome to share some of it here in the forum. It might be convincing to potential customers too.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
jmaustpc
Veteran

Post by jmaustpc »

chrisb wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:06 am
Anna J
Hi Anna,
I see you frequently posting to this sub-forum and offer help. Since you never asked any question in the whole FreeCAD forum, allow me to do so. Most of the time we forum regulars try to teach people how to use FreeCAD, so I am curious where and how you collected your FreeCAD knowledge. Perhaps we could learn from your learning process too.

Besides, as you apparently have good FreeCAD knowledge, you are very welcome to share some of it here in the forum. It might be convincing to potential customers too.
good point and well spotted Chris, this Anna J has only ever replied to "job Offers" forum.

We (the team) need to talk about this and this whole forum, and try to make it less prone to abuse.

I am very suspicious of this job offer as well, Please PLEASE, everyone heed my warning, use common sense. This Job offer might be legitimate which is why I approved it but......!!!
stevenpan2019 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:16 am We are looking for experienced FreeCAD developers fo
Steven, provide some information about yourself and your job offer and prove that you are not just a scam!
NormandC
Veteran

Post by NormandC »

stevenpan2019 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:16 am We are looking for experienced FreeCAD developers for developing BIM modeling platform based on FreeCAD.
FYI there is already a BIM modeling platform being actively developed by Yorik (one of the main FreeCAD developers), the BIM workbench add-on. Yorik posts updates every month about it.

BIM Workbench
anna

Post by anna »

jmaustpc wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:40 am
chrisb wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:06 am
Anna J
Hi Anna,

good point and well spotted Chris, this Anna J has only ever replied to "job Offers" forum.

We (the team) need to talk about this and this whole forum, and try to make it less prone to abuse.

I am very suspicious of this job offer as well, Please PLEASE, everyone heed my warning, use common sense. This Job offer might be legitimate which is why I approved it but......!!!
stevenpan2019 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:16 am We are looking for experienced FreeCAD developers fo
Steven, provide some information about yourself and your job offer and prove that you are not just a scam!
FYI,
We are not scammers, We are an ISO and CMMI level 3 Certified IT company, Microsoft Gold Certified Partners. We are having a big in house team of more than 850+ experts and proven track record of 14+ years in the field of CAD, Web and Mobile app development.
Now coming to the point why I never share any queries in the chat so I guess for that only PM option is there right!!! If I would have any queries then I will PM the client in spite of sharing on chat.
Last edited by anna on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
kisolre
Veteran

Post by kisolre »

And it is all downhill from here. People ask nicely, you take it as offense. Instead of properly introducing youselve you start stating how great you are. But who are you, what is there to backup your claims? Why should people trust you?
"Hi, I am Anna Fisher. I work for "Fisher equipment Inc" <Link> We have a profesional service designing tools for various industries. With our team of profesionals we could help you design your models and bring your ideas to life."
Is this soo hard?
HarryGeier
Veteran

Post by HarryGeier »

What sort of an 850 Employees company uses an anonymous account on an opensource software forum to gain customers ??

I am a bit flashed by such attempting.. very poor habit not to expose that your intend is coming form a COMPANY not from an individual person who looks for employment or projects. More , i am astonished that this "company" responds to nearly ANY request posted here, despite of the intention the requester had.

I don´t think FreeCAD needs a robot who grabs contacts from it´s forum and bothers users with commercial intentions, which, to avoid, implicitily is the most common reason to use opensource free software.

harry
Kaum macht man´s richtig , gehts´s
My Video Tutorials on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoe3B ... p8Q/videos
My FreeCAD Stuff on Hidrive: https://my.hidrive.com/share/qr3l1yddy6#$/
anna

Post by anna »

HarryGeier wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:20 am What sort of an 850 Employees company uses an anonymous account on an opensource software forum to gain customers ??

I am a bit flashed by such attempting.. very poor habit not to expose that your intend is coming form a COMPANY not from an individual person who looks for employment or projects. More , i am astonished that this "company" responds to nearly ANY request posted here, despite of the intention the requester had.

I don´t think FreeCAD needs a robot who grabs contacts from it´s forum and bothers users with commercial intentions, which, to avoid, implicitily is the most common reason to use opensource free software.

harry
We know what we are and doing and with whom we are working they are very happy with us and I am sure if anyone will use our services they will be happy with our work.
Thank you 
Last edited by anna on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.