Looking for freelancer to design a model of a fan / air screw

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
rafl

Looking for freelancer to design a model of a fan / air screw

Post by rafl »

I'm a fairly new FreeCAD user, need to design a model that's outside of my current abilities with it, and would like to pay someone to design the part for me and to communicate to me how they've arrived at that design such that I'd be able to model the same part myself next time around.

The part itself is a 3-bladed fan / air screw which is relatively simple overall, but contains a number of curved features that I don't currently know how to model truthfully, especially not if I wanted to do it parametrically. I'll be able to provide photographs and measurements of the part.

I'd also be happy to compensate for some extra time to turn that knowledge into a tutorial accessible to the rest of the FreeCAD community.

If you reach out, please include an email address as well as whether or not you've been a contributor to the FreeCAD community before, and to what extent.

Thanks!
ManiacRS

Re: Looking for freelancer to design a model of a fan / air screw

Post by ManiacRS »

Hello rafl,

I'd love to get in contact and discuss your project. I think that if you have the parameters of the design I can make it for you in FreeCAD.

Find me on Skype as K.Froudarakis. If you need any other contact information let me know.
cis.harry

Re: Looking for freelancer to design a model of a fan / air screw

Post by cis.harry »

Hello.

Hope you are doing good.

I can assist you with the requirement.

Let's have a detailed discussion.

@ henry<at>cisinlabs<dot>com
S.k.YpE:- live:.cid.dc5377d1a462c5b4