per hour 101 classes

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
vera

per hour 101 classes

Post by vera »

I'm looking for someone who can teach me the basics following my personal projects, trough google meet sessions.
If spanish is speak, extra points, else english still cool.
openBrain
Veteran

Re: per hour 101 classes

Post by openBrain »

Can you tell a bit more about your projects? What kind of parts? What is your current knowledge regarding 3D modeling?
vera

Post by vera »

I'm decent with rhino and good with openscad. In the short term I want to get confortable with the sketch + constraints craft, and surface building. Eventually I'll like learn the python and simulation features, I'm interested on generative design and optimization.

I'm pretty new to 3d, but eager to learn.
cis.harry

Post by cis.harry »

I have dropped you a PM.

Please have a look.

BR,
Henry.
vera

Post by vera »

Thanks everybody, I have enough contacts. Thanks a lot.
RDA

Post by RDA »

I thought I would hijack this thread to ask the same question.

Anyone interested in accelerating my learning path to freecad? I used to use PTC products a couple years ago at my day job, doing electronic enclosures etc.

I would be interested in getting to know the "correct" ways to use freecad and especially Part Desing, ASM3, Sheetmetal. I have already played around so I know a bit, I'm just a bit "scared" to start anything "final" as Im not 100% comfortable on the correct work flows etc. I want to do things the right way from the beginning.

I would assume you know your way around freecad and especially the WB's mentioned above. Would be nice to be in the same continent (Europe) because of time differences.