Can you teach me FreeCAD for few hours for a fee?

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
COSIP

Can you teach me FreeCAD for few hours for a fee?

Post by COSIP »

Hi
I have to prepare some "designs" for some items I want to build as part of a renovation of a home I'm moving into
I have listened to dozens of hours of videos already, and learned a lot.
I'm in a stage of already making parts in FreeCAD, but I'm convinced even though everything I'm doing looks fine, it is not done in the most efficient and correct way: don't know how to take measures properly, how to align parts with one another correctly, how to create an assembly based on copies of same parts, etc.
It just feels I need a professional assistance, one in which I'll work with someone for few hours and construct things together, so I can figure out how to do it properly.
The idea is to have a "meeting" where I'll share my screen and allow the guide to take control over my PC occasionally, and we'll build the parts together during this meeting

If you're an expert, speak reasonably good English, have a descent internet connection, can work in GMT+3 time-zone (I'm flexible with my time and start my days very early morning), and have few hours to spare - send me a message to my Skype - cohensipko or to the email
Last edited by Kunda1 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email from post to avoid spam email harvesters
jruiz

Re: Can you teach me FreeCAD for few hours for a fee?

Post by jruiz »

COSIP wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:48 am Hi
I have to prepare some "designs" for some items I want to build as part of a renovation of a home I'm moving into
I have listened to dozens of hours of videos already, and learned a lot.
I'm in a stage of already making parts in FreeCAD, but I'm convinced even though everything I'm doing looks fine, it is not done in the most efficient and correct way: don't know how to take measures properly, how to align parts with one another correctly, how to create an assembly based on copies of same parts, etc.
It just feels I need a professional assistance, one in which I'll work with someone for few hours and construct things together, so I can figure out how to do it properly.
The idea is to have a "meeting" where I'll share my screen and allow the guide to take control over my PC occasionally, and we'll build the parts together during this meeting

If you're an expert, speak reasonably good English, have a descent internet connection, can work in GMT+3 time-zone (I'm flexible with my time and start my days very early morning), and have few hours to spare - send me a message to my Skype - cohensipko or to the email
Hello.
I can do this job.
About my English accent, we could have a preliminary session so you can judge it.

My invitation is for you to take a look at my YouTube channel, where I have uploaded many video tutorials about FreeCAD.

Greetings
I have uploaded many FreeCAD video tutorials to my YouTube channel