Need Help on populating user colors with Stylesheet change.

A forum for research and development of the user interface of FreeCAD
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
chennes
Veteran

Re: Need Help on populating user colors with Stylesheet change.

Post by chennes »

It's hardcoded at the moment, but I am not averse to putting it into the package.xml file if there is some value to it. I'm not sure what a package manager would display for these files, to me they feel a bit like an implementation detail.
Chris Hennes
Pioneer Library System
GitHub profile, LinkedIn profile, chrishennes.com
mnesarco

Post by mnesarco »

chennes wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 pm It's hardcoded at the moment, but I am not averse to putting it into the package.xml file if there is some value to it. I'm not sure what a package manager would display for these files, to me they feel a bit like an implementation detail.
It is ok, if you feel it is not useful as pre-install information, we should keep metadata as clean as possible.
chennes
Veteran

Post by chennes »

Well, so it took a bit longer than expected (the "Save as new..." feature turned out to be more challenging that anticipated!)... here's a working PR that desperately needs testing from someone other than me!!

https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/pull/4787
Chris Hennes
Pioneer Library System
Meetlat

Post by Meetlat »

chennes wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:34 pm Well, so it took a bit longer than expected (the "Save as new..." feature turned out to be more challenging that anticipated!)... here's a working PR that desperately needs testing from someone other than me!!

https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/pull/4787
How is the commit coming along? Any idea if/when it got integrated? This would have been really useful today after reinstall of my PC. :D
chennes
Veteran

Post by chennes »

Meetlat wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:54 pm How is the commit coming along? Any idea if/when it got integrated?
It's a pretty large PR, so it takes reviewers some time to get through it. And there is another, larger, higher-priority PR in the queue. So alas, patience is required :) .
Chris Hennes
Pioneer Library System