Clone icon replacement

A forum for research and development of the user interface of FreeCAD
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
regis

Re: Clone icon replacement

Post by regis »

yorik wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:44 pm Given our recent discussions about copyright/patents/sueing etc, Werner and me both think that the current clone icon would do well to be replaced by something less likely to attract copyright trolls... It's a pity, I think everybody here likes the current one as much as I do, but it could really get us in trouble sooner than expected. In git commit 71836f4b3 I made a new one, but not very happy with it... feel free to propose something better!

rect33.png
I really like this one, very smooth and sleek, although it feels more like a copy tool, which in the edit menu there is a duplicate selection botton, That can just replace that one, since the sheep is now the new clone. by the way I like the sheep, maybe freecad should have more crazy cool icons like that.
regis

Post by regis »

easyw-fc wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:10 pm the sheep is very nice but I don't know why if I use the svg as the image for the toolbar I get wrong colors...
I don't get this issue with agryson other svg files
sheep.jpg
your wrong colors look good aswell
Joyas

Post by Joyas »

I have a question:

Can a user use his own icon set?

For example, if someone prefers to have the current Star Wars logo, or a floppy disk icon for save.
Estudié ingeniería técnica industrial en España y sólo me ha servido para estar en el paro, no me contratan porque no tengo experiencia, y no tengo experiencia porque no me contratan. No debí estudiar esa carrera.
saso
Veteran

Post by saso »

Joyas wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:06 am Can a user use his own icon set?
https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18417
https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17901 (you can get it from the addon manager)
Joyas

Post by Joyas »

Thanks. :D
I will try it.
Estudié ingeniería técnica industrial en España y sólo me ha servido para estar en el paro, no me contratan porque no tengo experiencia, y no tengo experiencia porque no me contratan. No debí estudiar esa carrera.