Cosmetic Vertex at the midpoint is inserted at the wrong place with TechDraw view of a wall.
1) Create a slopping wall in ArchWB.
2) Create a page in TechDraw with a view for the wall (top view) and set the scale at 0.03
3) Select the bottom edge of the view wall, and click on Cosmetic vertex at midpoint
4) The point is inserted in the top edge...
5) Select the right edge of the view wall, and click on Cosmetic vertex at midpoint
6) The point is inserted far from the edge...
If the wall is horizontal we have the same problem with top or bottom edges. The point is inserted on the opposite edge
OS: Windows 10
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.17433 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.6.6
Qt version: 5.6.2
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.3.0
Locale: English/Australia (en_AU)