Center marks in 0.19

Discussions about the development of the TechDraw workbench
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
soloquintett

Center marks in 0.19

Post by soloquintett »

I noticed an Issue in TechDraw (it is an issue for me, but maybe it was done intentionally): the Arc Center Marks (which can now be set to false) only appear, when the view frames are toggled to on. When i toggle off view Frames, they disappear. In FreeCad 0.18 they stay in the final drawing. Is there a way (/setting) to keep them in the final printing-file? I need those locations for the production.
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Center marks in 0.19

Post by chrisb »

I have split this post from the 0.19 announcments topic. soloquintett, feel free to change the title to something more suitable.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
wandererfan
Veteran

Post by wandererfan »

soloquintett wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:47 am I noticed an Issue in TechDraw (it is an issue for me, but maybe it was done intentionally): the Arc Center Marks (which can now be set to false) only appear, when the view frames are toggled to on. When i toggle off view Frames, they disappear. In FreeCad 0.18 they stay in the final drawing. Is there a way (/setting) to keep them in the final printing-file? I need those locations for the production.
Looks like I broke it as part of this git commit d42c79c146.

Fix is on the way.
soloquintett

Post by soloquintett »

Thank you! (Sorry for posting in the release Notes.. i was confused about the right place for this)
wandererfan
Veteran

Post by wandererfan »

v0.18 behaviour should be the default after this git commit 4a466c4.

New parameter "Preferences/Mod/TechDraw/Decorations/PrintCenterMarks" can be changed for those who don't want CenterMarks on prints.