- take a document without yet any page
- create a new page using a template
result: you get correctly the TD template folder open to select a template file
- select a template of your choice
- select the page in the document tree and use the File menu to export the page as SVG
result: you get the TD template folder as proposal
This should not happen because a template folder is for templates, and , more important for users without admin permissions on Windows, they cannot write into the template folder.
Therefore the proposed folder should be the one where the file is currently saved in.
- nevertheless, choose a folder of your choice and export the page as SVG
- now create a new page from template
result: you don't get the templates folder but the folder where you just exported the SVG to
This is a problem, because one is a bit lost where to get the templates. Since the templates folder is known, one should in every case this folder when creating new pages from templates.