stroke through items are meanwhile resolved
- Create a new annotation and set the option "Show Frame". Select the annotation in the tree and go to the View properties tab. There change the color of the frame
-> result: nothing happens
select another element in the tree
-> result: now the changed color is shown
This bug also happens for Line Style and Line Width
- Select the annotation in the tree and go to the View properties tab. The frame setting Line Style has numbers. But since this settings offers line styles, it should instead of a number be a combo box showing the different styles. The Leader Line dialog offers this in a basic form:
This way it is assured that the user cannot e.g. enter "6" as there are only 5 styles available. -> one can now only set in the range 0 - 5
Here is an example of how Inkscape does it using images:
- The Richt Text dialog has no settings for the frame line color/width and style like, The Leader Line Dialog has it -> I'll try to make PR.
- The frame Line Width setting has no unit. It is millimeter -> I'll try to make a PR
- Set the frame Line Width setting to e.g. "7".
-> result: it looks ugly:
- Open the annotation dialog by double-clicking on the annotation in the tree. Remove there the frame option. Then close the dialog, select the annotation in the tree and go to the View properties tab.
-> result: the 3 entries for the frame are enabled despite there is no frame. They should therefore be disabled.
- I already reported the missing default text size issue here
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.19363 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.6.8
Qt version: 5.12.1
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.3.0
Locale: German/Germany (de_DE)