One FreeCAD user manual (Traditional Chinese) wiki page layout error need help.
I am translating FreeCAD wiki document into Tradition Chinese(Taiwan), language code zh-tw. But I found user manual wiki page looks very different from other languages. It's layout seems not correct (see Fig.1 & 2). I login and switch to translation mode and check the translated content is still there and seems correct.
I also compare source code from fr and zh-cn language translation. Here differences were found and I make a list: (See attached file for zh-tw Source code)
1. <div class="mw-translate-fuzzy"> and </div> are added to line 7 % 9.
2. "|IconC = Crystal Clear manual.png" is missing at the end of line 8.
3. Line 11 to 15 are duplicate from other content need deleted.
4. At beginning of line 19 "[[Image:Crystal Clear manual.png|right|150]]" should be modified to "[[Image:Crystal Clear manual.png|150|center]]" and moved to a new location after line 18.
5. "[https://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/GNU%E5%A ... F%E8%AF%81 LGPL] " at line 19 should be replace to "[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Lesse ... ic_License LGPL]".
6. "<div class="mw-translate-fuzzy">" and "</div>" need to removed from line 27,29,31,33.
7. "|IconC = Crystal Clear manual.png" is missing at the end of line 32.
Someone please kindly help correct these error since I have no admin permission to correct these.