The following directives have guided me
- The impression that proper sketching is often learned on the fly
- In many tutorials Sketches are badly constrained
- Several topics here in the forum show, that some users have to be taken by the hand for every single step
Especially I would like to hear your comments on the following:
- are there errors or improvement recommendations concerning the contents?
- ist too detailed?
- I put the Point as geometric element to the end because it is rather construction geometry. Should it be the first among the geometric elements?
- should I add B-splines, ellipse and other conic sections?
- when being in Sketcher, do we talk about "3D view"? I ask because it is rather 2D
- the examples and exercises are not final yet, I am looking for easy to grasp models, preferably with some well known application; any proposals?
- I am not sure about the position of the external references section. Should I put it into the constraints section?
- and of course I would like to get advice on spelling, grammar, ... The fact that I make many typos in my posts is sad enough.
Would you mind having a look? The more interesting part for Abdullah would come with the constraints part.abdullah wrote:ping
Edit: the most recent version will always be found here.
In the first line I have included the creation time.
For ease of use is here a link to the unzipped pdf hosted outside of the forum: https://owncloud.gwdg.de/index.php/s/HS ... I/download