I have problems installing cfMesh and HiSA.
What I've done so far:
- I updated the cfdOF workbench and the dependency checker told me that my cfMesh and HiSA could not be found.
- I installed both in the preference until "installation complet" was shown, but the dependency chack didn't find them. So I came up with the idea to reinstall the whole blueCFD (apparently I had an outdated version)
- Then the download of cfMesh and Hisa did not work. The message "download unsuccessful" was shown and the report view said "maybe the docker daemon is not started"
- I started the "Docker Quickstart Terminal" that was installed with blueCFD, and something was "outdated", this was then downloaded (it took a few minutes).
- Now both cfMesh and HiSA are downloading but shortly after the download is finished, it ends with this error:
Code: Select all
Downloading cfMesh, please wait... cfMesh downloaded to C:\Users\thoma\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp4povktov.zip Command 'echo $WM_PROJECT_USER_DIR' returned non-zero exit status 1. Download unsuccessful Downloading HiSA, please wait... HiSA downloaded to C:\Users\thoma\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp85wegxop.zip Command 'echo $WM_PROJECT_USER_DIR' returned non-zero exit status 1. Download unsuccessful
Code: Select all
20:00:30 Running echo $WM_PROJECT_USER_DIR 20:00:30 Raw command: ['C:/Program Files/FreeCAD/bin\\python.exe', '-u', 'C:\\Users\\thoma\\AppData\\Roaming\\FreeCAD\\Mod\\CfdOF\\WindowsRunWrapper.py', 'powershell.exe', 'docker-machine.exe start default; docker-machine.exe env --shell powershell default | Invoke-Expression; docker start of_1912; docker exec --privileged of_1912 bash -c "su -c \'echo `$WM_PROJECT_USER_DIR\' -l ofuser"'] 20:00:31 Starting "default"... 20:00:31 Machine "default" is already running. 20:00:32 Error response from daemon: No such container: of_1912 Error: failed to start containers: of_1912 Error: No such container: of_1912 20:00:32 Traceback (most recent call last): 20:00:32 File "C:\Users\thoma\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\CfdOF\CfdPreferencePage.py", line 352, in run 20:00:32 self.downloadHisa() 20:00:32 File "C:\Users\thoma\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\CfdOF\CfdPreferencePage.py", line 434, in downloadHisa 20:00:32 self.user_dir = CfdTools.runFoamCommand("echo $WM_PROJECT_USER_DIR").rstrip().split('\n')[-1] 20:00:32 File "C:\Users\thoma\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\CfdOF\CfdTools.py", line 634, in runFoamCommand 20:00:32 raise subprocess.CalledProcessError(exit_code, cmdline) 20:00:32 subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command 'echo $WM_PROJECT_USER_DIR' returned non-zero exit status 1.
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.22039 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 3.8.2
Qt version: 5.12.5
Coin version: 4.0.0
OCC version: 7.4.0
Locale: German/Germany (de_DE)