Help compiling on my Mac OS

Having trouble installing or compiling FreeCAD? Get help here.
FemUser

Re: Help compiling on my Mac OS

Postby FemUser » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:03 am

Don't know what happened now the command line works without any issues. It looks like I had a combination of many problems. Old installations mix. Had to update everything. Many uninstalls and installs again and again. It looks like everything is working.

make -j5 is working. and make install also works perfect.

The command line is working perfect now.

Tried also the cmake app and everything worked with configure just got some warnings (don't know if it is normal). I didn't do anything for it to work. Just used the latest GIT code.

CMake Warning at /Applications/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:771 (message):
Imported targets not available for Boost version 106500
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/Applications/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:875 (_Boost_COMPONENT_DEPENDENCIES)
/Applications/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1503 (_Boost_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES)
CMakeLists.txt:560 (find_package)

CMake Warning at /Applications/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:771 (message):
/Applications/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:875 (_Boost_COMPONENT_DEPENDENCIES)
/Applications/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1503 (_Boost_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES)

Boost version: 1.65.0
Found the following Boost libraries:
filesystem
program_options
regex
signals
system
thread
FemUser

Re: Help compiling on my Mac OS

Postby FemUser » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:42 am

Everything worked. No more issues. I can't replicate the problem anymore. It didn't work with -j5 then I did -j4 and from there after it work with anything -j5 included.

Thank you all for the help...