I'm new to the world packaging so if there are any problems let me know. If all goes well I may start doing a weekly build.
I'm also looking for a better place to upload. Any suggestions?
Due to improvements in newer versions of OCE , my future builds (starting with rev 2751) will require backported packages from unstable. Tarballs containing the necessary packages for amd64 and i386 can be found in my Dropbox repository.
I finally got the Dropbox repository working so just add the following to sources.list
I don't have a key set up yet so you must answer 'Y' when apt complains that the package can't be authenticated.
Code: Select all
deb https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63300398/deb-packages ./
* Updated to rev 3191
* Updated to OCE 15
* Rebuilt netgen against OCE 15
* Compiled with CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release as work around to sketcher bug here
* Set up Dropbox apt repository for freecad & friends
* Updated to rev 2920
* Added experimental packages for povray.
* Updated to rev 2751
* Updated liboce packages to 0.12-4 from unstable
* "About FreeCAD" dialog shows the revision number again
* Updated to rev 2604
* Changed debian-related files to be more in line with upstream
* Compiled with libeigen version 3.0.3-1 as a workaround to sketcher issues found here
* Updated to rev 2520
* Fixed some build related stuff
** The revision number is blank on the 'About FreeCAD' dialog. Currently investigating...
* Updated to rev 2411
* Added python-qt4 and python-pivy dependencies
* Updated to rev 2207
* Both i386 and amd64 builds available
* Minor tweaks to build configuration
Updated 10/25/12 Added rev 1533