(I thought I would do a post here so that more people would see it.)
I recently did a Mac build of 0.14.3052, and it is now available to download from sourceforge: FreeCAD_0.14.3052_x64.zip
A few things about this build:
- It should work on 10.6 and anything newer.
- It does not depend on X11.
- It can be imported into other python applications
- The Ship workbench is not available because I did not include PyQt4 (you will see the following message on start up: During initialization the error No module named PyQt4 occurred in [...]/Ship/InitGui.py)
- The Plot workbench won't work because I did not include matplotlib.
Hopefully both these workbenches will be available in my next build, but in the mean time, this build should work fine for everything else.
Please post here if you have any problems with it.