As I just received the first PR's for python3.8 I thought it might be interesting for others to see the status of the freecad-related packages. I guess the migration won't introduce too much troubles and we will see a python3.8-freecad-build in early December.
- [x] netgen: https://github.com/conda-forge/netgen-feedstock/pull/25
- [x] ifcopenshell: https://github.com/conda-forge/ifcopens ... ock/pull/3
- [x] libredwg: https://github.com/conda-forge/libredwg ... ock/pull/6
- [x] pyside2: https://github.com/conda-forge/pyside2- ... ck/pull/55 # needs a rebuild
- [x] pivy: https://github.com/conda-forge/pivy-feedstock/pull/19
- [x] vtk: https://github.com/conda-forge/vtk-feedstock/pull/93
- [x] smesh: https://github.com/conda-forge/smesh-feedstock/pull/26
- [ ] freecad: https://github.com/conda-forge/freecad- ... ck/pull/30
more coming soon...