packaging appimage of freecad on linux on arm64 failed

This subforum is specifically to discuss packaging issues on different platforms (windows, mac, linux), and using different packaging systems (conda, etc...)
wywwy

packaging appimage of freecad on linux on arm64 failed

Post by wywwy »

I want to make a appimage for freecad on a linux computer with arm64 cpu。I did this using FreeCADMakeImage git_cloned from https://github.com/realthunder/FreeCADMakeImage.
I type code in terminal.

Code: Select all

./mkimg.sh 
the computer worked for long time,and did configing、compiling rightly,but failed when tried to package.The following information showed on the screen。

Code: Select all

dh_install: freecad-daily-runtime missing files: usr/share/freecad-daily/Mod/Fem/femtest/testfiles/ccx/Flow1D_mesh.py
dh_install: Cannot find (any matches for) "usr/share/freecad-daily/Mod/Fem/femexamples/ccx_cantilever_std.py" (tried in ., debian/tmp)

dh_install: freecad-daily-runtime missing files: usr/share/freecad-daily/Mod/Fem/femexamples/ccx_cantilever_std.py
Failed to copy 'usr/share/freecad-daily/freecad-icon-16.png': No such file or directory at /usr/share/dh-exec/dh-exec-install-rename line 51, <> line 2.
dh_install: debian/freecad-daily-common.install (executable config) returned exit code 127
make: *** [debian/rules:3:binary] 错误 25
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules binary subprocess returned exit status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1182:
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -ui -b failed
The following is the complete information displayed on the screen while running makimg.sh.
buildinfo.txt
(22.91 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
Who can tell me what's wrong and how to make it correctly。
wywwy

Re: packaging appimage of freecad on linux on arm64 failed

Post by wywwy »

wywwy wrote: @Kunda1 could you help me
paullee
Veteran

Post by paullee »

wywwy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:35 am
wywwy wrote: @Kunda1 could you help me
@kunda does not get a notification message with the quote you write :)
wywwy

Post by wywwy »

@Kunda1 could you help me
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

That's how you ping:
Kunda1 wrote: ping
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Don't have time to look at what realthunder did, primarily we use https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD-Bundle whichgenerates (among several things) an appimage from Conda.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
sgrogan
Veteran

Post by sgrogan »

wywwy wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:18 am Who can tell me what's wrong and how to make it correctly。
dh_install: freecad-daily-runtime missing files: usr/share/freecad-daily/Mod/Fem/femexamples/ccx_cantilever_std.py
Failed to copy 'usr/share/freecad-daily/freecad-icon-16.png': No such file or directory at /usr/share/dh-exec/dh-exec-install-rename line 51, <> line 2
Looks like it can't find an icon file.
Also the script is specifically for Debian and amd64. Which Ubuntu/arm64 are you trying?
"fight the good fight"
wywwy

Post by wywwy »

sgrogan wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm Looks like it can't find an icon file.
Also the script is specifically for Debian and amd64. Which Ubuntu/arm64 are you trying?
thanks for replying.
I trying this on UOS which are based on debian10,cpu is kunpeng920 ,a ARM64-based cpu.
How can I do it correcetly ,If I want to packaging appimage of freecad on arm64-base computer.
could you give me some advice。