Insert a human in FreeCAD ?

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
yorik
Founder

Re: Insert a human in FreeCAD ?

Post by yorik »

mario52 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:41 pm Architecture work in FreeCAD
The humans in this image are produced with makeHuman. It is very easy to give them some exact pose (there are many presets), export them to OBJ and import them into FreeCAD. They are not "animatable" anymore (you cannot change the pose in FreeCAD), but on the contrary they look much cooler than anything we could come up with in FreeCAD...
vocx
Veteran

Post by vocx »

mario52 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:41 am hi

yes good work mario

mario
Sorry to all Marios out there, but don't use Mario at all!

Nintendo have a very aggressive policy when it comes to using their intellectual property without their consent. Several Youtubers get their channels blocked by Nintendo for showing footage from Nintendo games. Basically, free publicity of Nintendo isn't good if it doesn't come from official Nintendo partners.

If you want to see Yorik in jail, by all means include Mario in FreeCAD, as this is the way to get Yorik in Japanese jail.

Just include four human figures, one 1.85 m and one 1.60 m, in standing and sitting positions, and that should be enough.
Always add the important information to your posts if you need help. Also see Tutorials and Video tutorials.
To support the documentation effort, and code development, your donation is appreciated: liberapay.com/FreeCAD.
mario52
Veteran

Post by mario52 »

Hi

you are right and I authorize Nxxx to use my first name without authorization

i erase all object sorry !

mario
Maybe you need a special feature, go into Macros_recipes and Code_snippets, Topological_data_scripting.
My macros on Gist.github here complete macros Wiki and forum.
bitacovir
Veteran

Post by bitacovir »

yorik wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:04 pm
This is my contribution. The Modulor.
Yorik. You can include it in the BIM Workbench if you want.
TheModulor.FCStd
(177.97 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
FreeCAD_2019-08-24_12-58-01.png
FreeCAD_2019-08-24_12-58-01.png (65.04 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
::bitacovir::
==================
One must be absolutely modern.
Arthur Rimbaud (A Season in Hell -1873)

Canal Youtube Grupo Telegram de FreeCAD Español

My personal web site
My GitHub repository
Mini Airflow Tunnel Project
yorik
Founder

Post by yorik »

mario52 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:04 am you are right and I authorize Nxxx to use my first name without authorization
:D
vocx wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:59 pm If you want to see Yorik in jail, by all means include Mario in FreeCAD, as this is the way to get Yorik in Japanese jail.
That would be a strange thing to see, certainly :)

We also replaced the star wars clone icon by a sheep, too bad... But indeed it's best not to give these guys pretexts to annoy us

Note that we have a some humans in the parts library already https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD-libr ... %20symbols