HakanSeven12 wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:39 pm
I fix it. In "freecad-transportation-wb/Project/Commands/NewProjectCmd.py" changed this
I fixed issues in freecad.trails. Try cloning the workbench into your Mod folder and give it a try. It'll show up in FreeCAD with a "T" in a red box as an icon.
As a test for importing LandXML, I suggest the following:
1. Open the Mod/freecad.trails/freecad/trails/resources/data/alignments folder (I have to move that up a few levels!)
2. Open the file "SugarGroveRd.FCStd". You should see an aerial map with a horizontal alignment overlaid on it.
3. Switch to the "Trails" workbench and type "CTRL+Shift+A" to start the alignment importer task.
4. Click on the ellipsis "..." button to import an XML. Hopefully, it will open to the same data folder from above.
5. Select "SugarGroveRd.xml" as the file. It should populate the form with data from the file. You can use the drop down to view the data of different alignments (there should be three)
6. Click "OK". It should import the three alignments and they ought to match closely to what's already in the document.
You can also try saving and re-opening it, since I'm now serializing the LandXML data directly in the FCStd, rather than storing it as properties of objects. This will make it much easier to add new types of data (profiles, surfaces, etc) as well as export LandXML for use in other applications.
Anyway, I expect you'll have problems, but I'd really appreciate it if you gave this a shot and let me know how it went.
EDIT: I should also mention, I'm maintaining a 'dev' and 'master' branch. Right now, they're both in sync, but you'll want to pull from 'dev' for my latest changes. That said, I occasionally push broken code to 'dev', so beware.