Primitive angel

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Nokiuks

Primitive angel

Post by Nokiuks »

Hi, I do not know if I am writing here, but I would like to ask if it would be possible to add to the primitive details, the primitive angle, during the next update? I think that this kind of detail would really make people's models easier.
chrisb
Veteran

Re: Primitive angel

Post by chrisb »

I moved this to Open discussion.

Perhaps you can add some more informations. It might be due to my poor english, but I have no idea what you want and in which workbench you want it. Please explain what a primitve angle is.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
Nokiuks

Post by Nokiuks »

Hi, I'm talking about this place, here is a square, a full roller, a full-fledged ball, etc. but no angle. Is it possible for him to come here?

chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Nokiuks wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 am Hi, I'm talking about this place, here is a square, a full roller, a full-fledged ball, etc. but no angle. Is it possible for him to come here?
You are still thinking 2D. What you see is a cube, a cylinder, a sphere, a cone, ... I still have no idea what 3D primitive you are talking about, sorry. Do you have an image which you can link here?
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
bejant
Veteran

Post by bejant »

Nokiuks wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:35 pm I would like to ask if it would be possible to add to the primitive details, the primitive angle
Hi Nokiuks, and welcome! Are you referring to a pyramid? This one has a square base:
Jee-Bee
Veteran

Post by Jee-Bee »

chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Jee-Bee wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 pm probably a wedge/ prisma(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedge_(geometry)) or a 4 faces pyramid (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_(geometry))
Part Wedge is behind the 6th icon from the left.
Nokiuks

Post by Nokiuks »

Here's an angle, I want to ask if it could appear in 2D, so that when I need an angle for my work, I do not need to make it out of the square. when I got it out of the square I can not change its size.

chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

Nokiuks wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:18 pm Image
We cannot see your image, only the text "Image". This is probably due to some hoster and its restricted access. You can upload images directly to the forum.