Small improvements in drawing module

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
wieszak

Small improvements in drawing module

Post by wieszak »

I lately work a little with this module, and few rather small things just annoyed me much. I know that is development and etc, but maybe this could be easily fixed: After adding some part to drawing i got toolbar with selection of view, scale, position and so on. When part is somewhat complicated then update process starting to be quite long. Ok, let it be, i understand that this is not trivial to do it, i only want to not doing unnecessary updates: when i just press tab on some value in position / second position without changing the value of it could skip update - and save some time. And maybe add button 'update' ? So i could change positions/deltas (sometimes i now how to change few of them without checking result, so i dont want to wait after each change) then press update to recalculate.

And second i think small change - if i change scale, maybe deltas to secondary views should also be changed accordingly ? Or checkbox if do this or not?