finally, after bug reports an some hassle with sf.net, I was able to make a backup of our main hosted apps (mediawiki, phpbb, MantisBT).
The files are on our download area under FreeCAD Documentation:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/free-c ... mentation/
Thats a big relive for me! Loosing all that stuff would be nightmare!!
The only thing not working so far are the attached files of MantisBT (pictures and patches). But I think we can live without that.....
Also sf.net ask me to link my account to an OpenID, so I think we get progress there. So I think finally we are ready to move our stuff
to the project web-space. So IMO the next steps should be (open to discussion):
1. Creating a Landing-Page in our Web-space at sf.net (http://free-cad.sf.net
2. Setting up a new Version of mediawiki, PhpBB and MantisBT on free-cad.sf.net
3. Importing the old data
4. OpenID plugin for using the sf.net account and mapping old user-names
5. Installing long missed plugins (e.g. code highlighting in mediawiki)
6. Multi language feature of mediawiki ?
7. final update of data and killing the link to the hosted apps
Since I would like to spend my time budget to coding (Naming, Assembly) I would ask one (or more) of you guys to help out on this migration.
Also I would ask Yorik to oversee the migration, since he did this amazing moding of mediawiki without really have access to the application.