We are approaching the end of the bonding period. Next monday, May 27th, coding starts for real!
It seems to me all 4 projects are on tracks and everything seems well set for the next phase! I'd like to make a small round-up now. I added my own comments. If any of you mentors or students or anybody else sees something to add or correct, please comment!
Suraj - Rebar improvements
- Development log: https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/User:Su ... SoC19/logs
- Everything looks good, many samples, commits, mockups done already
- Something required before may 27th? For me not, everything looks ok. Amritpal?
Patrick - BCF viewer
- Development log: https://podestplatz.github.io/FreeCAD-blog/
- Everything looks good, general overview of the BCF format + diagram done
- Something required before May 27th? A QtDesigner mockup, as proposed by Patrick. Anything else?
Zach - Config management
- Development log: https://zachgummow.github.io/
- A bit too little content on the blog for me to know
zach, sgrogan, kkremitzki, anything to comment here?
- Something required before May 27th?
Markus - FEM testing
- No development log yet
- Everything looks ok, some work done already and first proposals out. Bernd, howil?
- Something required before May 27th? Create a dev log (as Sean from BRLCAD suggested, I'd consider doing the same as Suraj)