111 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:29 pm
1. Don’t you think, This design is better, Especially "transparency".
It would be great if you explain more on your own. I get more and more the impression that the only purpose of your posts is to fool us with incomprehesible discussions. These questions are my last try to help you getting an impression what you should have told us in your first post already.
- About which workbench are you talking? Sketcher? Draft? Something else?
- why do you need such a big blob at the end of the line?
- do you want to click on it? If so, why?
- do you want this for creating geometry? Or for editing? Or for aligning?
- why is it good to have transparency? If I want to see the corners I don't need the circles at all.
- what does it mean "Frame -> no frame"?