Target Audience: users abandoning expensive proprietary solutions like onshape, solidworks, catia, sketchup etc...
The guides will first and foremost educate:
- What FreeCAD is and is not (AKA we're not trying to be like any proprietary solution...we are our own unique solution)
- What is parametric modeling?
- The FreeCAD learning curve..why and how to overcome it;
- Similarities and differences between FreeCAD and proprietary_software
- Common complaints about FC (we have countless threads on the forum with great constructive feedback to vindictive demeaning vitriol. I think we should showcase some of them
We can take inspiration from Joko Engineering who has done some comparisons already with SW and Onshape: