[Help] Tasks that are currently needed to be tackled

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
kkremitzki
Veteran

Re: [Help] Tasks that are currently needed to be tackled

Post by kkremitzki »

Another one: the (unmaintained) software we were using to bridge our IRC channel on Freenode with the chat on Gitter.im no longer works with our new IRC channel on Libera.chat. A new solution needs to be found and implemented.
Like my FreeCAD work? I'd appreciate any level of support via Patreon, Liberapay, or PayPal! Read more about what I do at my blog.
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

openBrain wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:07 pm I don't think the error is particularly due to this variable. This is just the first variable of the file. Variable values seems to be defined in '_style_config.scss' but I don't know how the inclusion mechanism is supposed to work.
In other words, any variable would trigger this because we're not referencing a parent CSS document where these variables are included in/
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
kkremitzki
Veteran

Post by kkremitzki »

The video bbcode tag should be fixed now.
Like my FreeCAD work? I'd appreciate any level of support via Patreon, Liberapay, or PayPal! Read more about what I do at my blog.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

kkremitzki wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:42 pm The video bbcode tag should be fixed now.
Thanks, it works again!
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

kkremitzki wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:42 pm The video bbcode tag should be fixed now.
Thx man! marked fixed in the OP.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs