"Soft" announcement: moving soon to freecad.org!

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
openBrain
Veteran

Re: "Soft" announcement: moving soon to freecad.org!

Post by openBrain »

kkremitzki wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:30 pm but a new and improved domain is very fitting for this new and improved era of the FreeCAD project we are entering.
This looks like a mysterious sentence behind which are hidden other changes that I'm not aware of. :mrgreen:
Could you tell a bit more?
ragohix769

Post by ragohix769 »

Anyway: thanks kkremitzki for your work, a regular brand domain it's very very important to evolve. Good! :D
openBrain wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:12 am
kkremitzki wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:30 pm but a new and improved domain is very fitting for this new and improved era of the FreeCAD project we are entering.
This looks like a mysterious sentence behind which are hidden other changes that I'm not aware of. :mrgreen:
Could you tell a bit more?
Yes, please tell us more about it !
After #ElonMuskBuyTwitter I'm no more on Twitter, that's really enough :-(
=> Now you can find me here on #Mastodon: https://mastodon.uno/@opensoul - I hope more people do the same :-)
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Post by adrianinsaval »

After login in and changing the site back to forum.freecad.org my user session is not recognized unless I have ?sid=XXXXXXXXXXXXX at the end of the URL (not really a bunch of Xs but I'm assuming I shouldn't share the actual string)
Is this expected behavior?
KAKM

Post by KAKM »

When I'm logged in to freecad.org, if I click on the "Forum Index" link at the top of the page, it logs me back out. Is this related to the domain move?
user1234
Veteran

Post by user1234 »

confirmed!

Greetings
user1234