Inkscape can now support MULTIPAGE !!

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
ragohix769

Inkscape can now support MULTIPAGE !!

Post by ragohix769 »

I would like to to inform anyone here that Inkscape is now supporting multipage document for import/export!

Inkscape it's another brilliant piece of opensource project, that works very very well with our loved FreeCAD!

Now if you want to make a multipage pdf, in example, from a big bluprint project exported from Techdraw, you can!
But you can too OPEN multipage pdf files and edit... It's so cool!

It's an incredible milestone for this amazing vector editor, my congratulation to all devs and community involved!!!

If you want to test this new feature (multipage) with a LOT of others incredibile features of course, you can go here to get your AppImage ready to go:

https://inkscape.org/release/inkscape-inprogress/
After #ElonMuskBuyTwitter I'm no more on Twitter, that's really enough :-(
=> Now you can find me here on #Mastodon: https://mastodon.uno/@opensoul - I hope more people do the same :-)
paullee
Veteran

Re: Inkscape can now support MULTIPAGE !!

Post by paullee »

Thanks! That's Coo! 8-)

Krita is another one that was recommended by lots of people, just have no time to study all these and see where the strength lies.
M4x
Veteran

Post by M4x »

Yeah, that's great!

edit: Is it me or am I not able to get over page one after I've opened a multipage PDF document....? :oops:
totalcad

Post by totalcad »

Inkscape - is a great tool I use often! TechDraw+multi page=good mode! Thank you for sharing!