[Merged] Split Edge function for Sketcher

Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
tpavlicek

Re: [Merged] Split Edge function for Sketcher

Postby tpavlicek » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:26 pm

Kunda1 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:23 pm
I've added mention this to the 0.20 release page but the documentation is still incomplete. I know this feature is still a work in progress nevertheless we should have some documentation explaining how to use it. Someone please step up, thank you!
Hi Kunda1,

I have tried to document the feature a bit, however I am quite a Wiki beginner, so it may not be according to the common expectations. I have also added the item to Sketcher Workbench Geometries commands overview, however I do not know what these <!--T:xxx--> HTML comments mean, so I rather skipped adding such a line.

Kind regards,

Tomas
Kunda1

Re: [Merged] Split Edge function for Sketcher

Postby Kunda1 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:52 pm

tpavlicek wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:26 pm
I have tried to document the feature a bit, however I am quite a Wiki beginner, so it may not be according to the common expectations. I have also added the item to Sketcher Workbench Geometries commands overview, however I do not know what these <!--T:xxx--> HTML comments mean, so I rather skipped adding such a line.
Don't worry about the formatting, we can fix that.
The <!--T:xxx--> stuff is the translation addon for the wiki. Don't mess with those unless you know what you're doing.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
#lowhangingfruit | Use the Source, Luke. | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report FC bugs and features