Blender stylesheet

Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
pablogil

Re: Blender stylesheet

Post by pablogil »

Thanks for the comments.
I'll try then to add it to master when I have some time to polish these bugs that still remain in the stylesheet.

Cheers
Dark and Light stylesheets v2.0 to theme your FreeCAD UI, more information here
dcapeletti

Post by dcapeletti »

Kunda1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:54 am
pablogil wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 am Yes, as I have said before it still contains so many bugs because it hasn't been updated to Qt5 and because I didn't see much interest on it.
Now it seems to have changed, hehehe.
Yea, this will be an important stylesheet. I'm sorry to have missed this, I would of said something at the time. I really like the way it looks with the Glass addon in the screenshot. Super cool!
The only problem I find in Glass is that the tree is not wide enough to show long object names. And it can't be stretched either because it doesn't have any vertical bars.
pablogil

Post by pablogil »

dcapeletti wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 pm
The only problem I find in Glass is that the tree is not wide enough to show long object names. And it can't be stretched either because it doesn't have any vertical bars.
I guess this issue is related with Glass because with regular stylesheets it is possible to change the width of the Combo View...
Dark and Light stylesheets v2.0 to theme your FreeCAD UI, more information here
adrianinsaval
Veteran

Post by adrianinsaval »

dcapeletti wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 pm
Kunda1 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:54 am
pablogil wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 am Yes, as I have said before it still contains so many bugs because it hasn't been updated to Qt5 and because I didn't see much interest on it.
Now it seems to have changed, hehehe.
Yea, this will be an important stylesheet. I'm sorry to have missed this, I would of said something at the time. I really like the way it looks with the Glass addon in the screenshot. Super cool!
Find

Code: Select all

w = mdi.geometry().width() / 100 * 20
in GlassGui.py and change 20 to whatever percentage you want. It still can't be resized like a normal panel but it's something.
jmaustpc
Veteran

Post by jmaustpc »

Hi all, please remember that this is an Announcements forum....please discuss development or help etc. in an appropriate forum.

If you want to keep the conversions in a single place then please feel free to post a link to a single specific topic for help in Help forum and another developement in Development Forum etc.

The only thing this forum is for is announcing something, or announcing a update of it etc., the reason we don't often lock these topics is to allow for easy update notifications within a single topic.

The constant hijacking of this forum's purpose is making it pointless having the forum at all.