Can you update is anything is going forward with TechDraw? Github isn't updated for a while I don't know to write there issues or not?
Will you use code from "drawing dimensioning" because there is a lot of very cool and good thought out stuff.
Advantages of techdraw is operating on views (moving them by mouse draging) but drawing dimensioning is much more user friendly:
- the idea of highlighting the lines for dimensiong is just cool it helps to choose them better,
- one utility for dimensioning is much easier to use, I don't need to choose first verticles or lines and then think which icon od dimensioning I should use,
- tolerances in drawing dimensioning are very well done,
- center lines - very good.
Why not to use those features?
What is very needed:
- is section view, by choosing on view line of section - I know there is a section view already but isn't intuational and no symbol on view drawing,
- detail very important, will be planned in near time?
- indication of scale size on drawing, I mean parent of others views is in scale of a drawing then no description, but if one of children views is changed to another scale different then a size of drawing, the description with a choosen scale should appears - I would say it is more important than a view names and could be in the same position.
Good job anyway and we are waiting for more