Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
- Posts: 2000
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:07 pm
- Location: Torino - Italy
- Posts: 5068
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:10 am
Very nice. Thank you so much renatorivo.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:32 pm
holy moly!!! that tool seems awesome and seems ready for practical use!!! Will try it in my next project (making a lot with piping)
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:02 am
- Location: La Rochelle, France
This Wb is really fantastic. Less one hour handling for first time and make a pipe from a draft. Thumbs up.
- (30.25 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
- Capture2.PNG (161.38 KiB) Viewed 152 times