chrisb wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:47 am
There are two ways of operating the transform tool
1) Single click on arrow or sphere and move the mouse without any button pressed.
2) Click and keep the left mouse button pressed and move
Do you have the issue with both variants?
Yes, in both cases. But now I found is not associated to BIM WB only. It also happens with Arch Workbench (in fact, sometimes strange things happen with transformation tool in other WB but with Arch WB it looks always fails at once). I noticed because BIM WB includes the solid cube in the toolbar. It happens with any solid, I guess.
- Create a solid cube in Part WB
- move to Arch WB
- activate transformation tool
- try to select the rotation spheres. They can be selected but won't move...
OS: Windows 10
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.17.13429 (Git)
Build type: Release
Python version: 2.7.14
Qt version: 4.8.7
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.1.0
Locale: English/Australia (en_AU)