Doxygen source documentation generation updated

Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
midgetfc

Doxygen source documentation generation updated

Post by midgetfc »

We did some cleaning to have a nice basis for doxygen generated source code documentation.
Hurray for Werner who carefully double checked so many changes scattered evrywhere in the code.
To have the doc built, issue

Code: Select all

make DevDoc
in your freecad root directory.
The generation has been fully checked for cMake builds, and may still lack some parts if you use autotools.
If you encounter ill documented items, feel free to signal us on the forum.
wmayer
Founder

Re: Doxygen source documentation generation updated

Post by wmayer »

The generation has been fully checked for cMake builds, and may still lack some parts if you use autotools.
If you encounter ill documented items, feel free to signal us on the forum.
Don't worry about autotools. I think it's sufficient to have it all working for one build system.
midgetfc

Re: Doxygen source documentation generation updated

Post by midgetfc »

Hello Werner,
fine, I'll stick with cMake.

I had a look to the source comments in salomesmesh. You wisely disabled doc generation. When I get a little time, I'll suppress the warnings for this part. It will not be very difficult because most of them comes from differing options in doxygen configuraton file. So what I plan to do is:
- setup a proper cfg file for this part, generating the doc and a tag file.
- link FreeCAD doc with it, as I did with coin. That's cleaner to have things well insulated, in case smesh code is still evolving.

Cheers