Dark and Light FreeCAD stylesheets (v2.x merged to master)

Info about new community or project announcements, implemented features, classes, modules or APIs. Might get technical!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HELP REQUESTS OR OTHER DISCUSSIONS HERE!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
triplus
Veteran

Re: Dark and Light FreeCAD stylesheets (v2.x merged to master)

Post by triplus »

Hi Pablo.

When you will feel like it and if you plan to do more work on Styling FreeCAD please open a thread in one of the mentioned forum sections. Something like Dark and Light FreeCAD stylesheets (v3.x WIP) ... We can therefore talk about it there.

As for the stylesheets merged into master it would be great if you would add that nicely styled check boxes to QListWidget items (QListWidgetItem) if possible. I noticed the ones in TabBar are done in system default style and after i checked where they could be found in FreeCAD. One example is Part WB -> Fillet tool. Select some edges to fillet and you can observe them.

Thanks.
triplus
Veteran

Post by triplus »

And actually the way i understand it you create feature and after it is merged in master you create feature announcements i this forum section.

Whatever discussion about this particular feature therefore should be done here in this forum section. Therefore Jim you need to elaborate more on this as i never heard you need to create feature announcements in this forum section and after open new thread in other forum section to talk about it. That after all is what this forum section is about.

Create feature -> merge master -> feature announcement topic opened -> discussion about the feature.

For a while i was actually convinced it isn’t appropriate to talk about this feature in this forum section. Go figure. ;)
pablogil

Post by pablogil »

Please, continue discussing bugs, feature requests, etc in this new thread under Development corner.
Thanks
Dark and Light stylesheets v2.0 to theme your FreeCAD UI, more information here