JLB85FR wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:57 pm
It seems that there is a missing dll in the last 64bit windows dev package.
The problem is the same on win7 as on win server 2008.
Application cannot start...
I tried to load and install openssl 64 bit on the win 2008 server, but the dll is not in the openssl package either.
Hey JLB85FR and Mario52, you can easily fix this DLL error with ease. Simply follow the below given fixes to overcome from this error:
• Restore libeay32.dll from the Recycle Bin
• Reinstall the program that uses the libeay32.dll file
• Run a virus/malware scan of your entire system
• Use System Restore to undo recent system changes
• Update the drivers for hardware devices
• Roll back a driver to a previously installed version
These tips will help you to fix any types of dll error.